zanshin1993

How to delete an expired licence from mykaspersky.com

At "mykaspersky.com - Home - Licences" there are licences which is said "EXPIRED"

How to remove them here?

Based on my experience, you can't. You can just hide it then after sometime it will automatically disappear.

i buy license from my friend pcstore and i dont know i got a blacklisted license when i enter the code, the license cannot use right now, so i buy a new one from the official store, but the blacklisted one still in my MyKaspersky, can i remove that blacklisted licensed ? If just leave it can be a problem ? Cause i cant find delete licensed.

Edited by sle3pingz

On 1/31/2019 at 8:42 PM, sle3pingz said:

i buy license from my friend pcstore and i dont know i got a blacklisted license when i enter the code, the license cannot use right now, so i buy a new one from the official store, but the blacklisted one still in my MyKaspersky, can i remove that blacklisted licensed ? If just leave it can be a problem ? Cause i cant find delete licensed.

Please contact Tech Support: https://my.kaspersky.com/support

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.