smakb

Upgrade from 11.0.06499 to 11.0.1.90 fails when patch 5101 is installed

Hi all. I am trying to push out 11.0.1.90 and I can not get it to work.  It reports that the install worked, but it still shows the older version is installed.  It is reporting the following issue:-

"Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Windows (Lite encryption) (11.0.1.90): Installation completed successfully. (Error 27351. Patch cannot be installed over another Private Fix 5101 patch. Remove the private patch and restart patch installation.) Waiting for application initialization."

The issue is that patch 5101 is intalled on just about all of our computers.  Is there a way of building in the uninstall of the old version into the deployed package?

Thanks

2 часа назад, smakb сказал:

Hi all. I am trying to push out 11.0.1.90 and I can not get it to work.  It reports that the install worked, but it still shows the older version is installed.  It is reporting the following issue:-

"Kaspersky Endpoint Security 11 for Windows (Lite encryption) (11.0.1.90): Installation completed successfully. (Error 27351. Patch cannot be installed over another Private Fix 5101 patch. Remove the private patch and restart patch installation.) Waiting for application initialization."

The issue is that patch 5101 is intalled on just about all of our computers.  Is there a way of building in the uninstall of the old version into the deployed package?

Thanks

Hello!

Please provide us with the full GSI report from affected device.

Thank you!

5 часов назад, smakb сказал:

Here is the link to the file.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1dBdB_0RSKKtDqAozJR_UK-8Au1X8lJvx?usp=sharing

Note that this was taken after. 

-  Installing 11.0.06499

- installing patch 5101

- Running the installation of 11.0.1.90 (which reported success) 

- But the computer is still showing as 11.0.06499 Patch 5101

Hello!

Thank you for provided information!

For a more in-depth analysis of your problem and faster resolution, please create an incident in your Company Account.

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.