Thomas Wensley

Password Reset Emails going Missing

(Apologies if this topic is in the wrong place, couldn't find anywhere better for it)

I've just switched to a new laptop, and am attempting to redownload Kaspersky Total Security for the new system.

Being a couple of years since I started using that package and having had no problems with it whatsoever, I've lost my password and so tried the password reset option. I understand this is meant to send an automated email that continues the password reset process.

Unfortunately, I have not recieved that email anywhere. I've tried a few times pver the last few days, and have checked all over my inbox and spam folder. No pasword reset email.

Anyone know what I should be doing?

(I'm posting here, as any attempt to reach support contacts quickly leads me to the login screen - if there's any way to help get back into my account that doesn't require to already be logged in, i'd appreciate it if anyone could point me toward it...)

@ThomasW...Are you sure that Email is Not in the - Junk folder..?  if yes you've to

contact klab Tech support : Weird and I agree with you it seems that kaspersky 

changed in the New year - The method to contact them : Now the link we 

used before redirects to Some phone# :  +1 - 866-328-5700  and to 

an Email Address >. info@kaspersky.com : Try either of them 

Wait..Try this link :  https://support.kaspersky.com/us/kts19 

it display the - Live Chat : Try that too..?

Edited by i n d i o

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.