John65d

kaspersky password manager not shown in chrome extensions and not work.

hi.I download and  update kaspersky total security 19.0.0.18 patch d and I download latest version of password manager.

but kapsersky password manager not shown on chrome extensions and not work when I fill passwords

Please fix this problem.

thanks for kaspersky support

Ahoj!
v systému Windows 10 v obchodě Chrome, Kaspersky Password Manager není součástí nabídky. Snažil jsem se instalovat přímo ze Správce hesel, který říká, že je nainstalován, ale není nainstalován. To nebude fungovat!

Prosím dejte mi radu!

//edit: Google translate: on Windows 10 in Chrome, Kaspersky Password Manager is not included in the menu. I tried installing directly from the Password Manager, which says it is installed but not installed. It will not work! Please give me advice!

19 hours ago, Jaer said:

//edit: Google translate: on Windows 10 in Chrome, Kaspersky Password Manager is not included in the menu. I tried installing directly from the Password Manager, which says it is installed but not installed. It will not work! Please give me advice!

Welcome Jaer.

Please try to reinstall Kaspersky Password manager on your PC.

I reinstalled the password manager and it does not work.
At the microsoft store there is an extension offering and everything is ok at the edge.
At the google store, the Kaspersky Password Manager extension is not available.
I do not know the advice.

image.png.c2bdf6364860d4475cc8063e5a6226a2.png

Thank you very much!
The extension is installed, but even though I enter the correct password, it does not know it. It does not work!
This happened at the beginning of the week so I uninstalled this extension. It was no longer on offer.

image.png.53a5eb22cb3da2676c013641659ef36a.png

The classic Kaspersky password manager application works seamlessly. Only the extension in Chrome does not work.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.