Patrick-121

Nothing on my computer is willing to perform downloads., Database Update Failure

Hello.  Recently my antivirus (Kapersky Total Security 18.0.0.405) has tried to run an automatic database update, but each time I get the error "Databases and application modules were not updated.  The update source does not contain the files required for updating databases."

Is there a way to troubleshoot the problem, or would I need to reinstall?  I'm a bit lost...

It seems it may be an issue with my internet service provider.  Nothing on my computer is willing to perform downloads.  It may not be an issue with Kapersky itself.

B) Hey! Patrick some easy Steps to reset internet connections,..

To RESTART (reboot) your modem : 1) Unplug the power cord from the back

2) Plug the Modem power cord back : 3) Wait for the Internet light

to turn green :  4) Try connecting to the internet

Also whichever your default browser is - Reset its internet options usually in chrome + FFox

you've to open the Advanced screen & follow the Reset options : You look like techy - Haa!

find them "This issue could be solved too by Update to ver. 19.0.0.1088 " Try it on