DK

black screen on startup

I recently installed safe kids on my son's laptop. He now complains his laptop boots with a black screen, and he has to reboot most of the times to get started again. Ayyone has a clue what is happening here?

Hello. Please create a GSI report and attacch to this post. Instructions here

Moreover, when exactly the black screen appear? During system boot, before/after Win user account login? 

Thanks 

It appeared after winaccount login. I found a workaround, by ctrl-alt-del, log off and log in again. That is a quicker way than hard-rebooting the system. In time I will generate a gsi report, and get back here

On 12/7/2018 at 1:34 AM, AustinForest said:

Same here, on Windows 10 (1803), even on the admin (non supervised) account.

Hello AustinForest.

Please follow the instructions given by Flavio Negrini above here.

Hello DK and AustinForest . Considering that the issue has not been unique and exceptional, I kindly ask both of you you to create a support request here: https://my.kaspersky.com/support/requests/create 

Please don't forget to attach a GSI report of your system (instructions here) and describe  in detail all the  information that may help us to understand what causes the black screen. Our support team may ask you to collect trace files, if needed. Thanks

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.