Fatih Demir

Deploying Windows 10 image with KSC

Hi,

I want to deploy Windows 10 image with KSC. To do this, I created installation package with Windows 10.vim file. Also, I installed Windows AIK tool. I configured sysprep.exe settings in image package and deployed image package to specified device (Network agent installed). Distribution was successful and Windows 10 installed.

I wonder; How can I deploy image package to multiple devices with one installation task? Cause, in image package settings I can only set one device's name, username and password etc. Should I choose "use default configuration file" for all of the devices settings to remain the same? (name, username, password etc.) or other ways?

imgpckg_settings.thumb.png.cbdbe8d6f2e18939f3561308217c7216.png

Thanks.

6 часов назад, Fatih Demir сказал:

Hi,

KSC 10.4.343

Network Agent 10.4.34

Thanks.

Hello!

The administrator can manually specify the MAC addresses of client devices even if they are not connected to network.

Please find additional information here

Hi,

Adding mac addresses makes sense. But, must assign the OS image installation package to each mac address. So, os image package must be customized for every device.

Let's say; I want to deploy OS image package to 10 devices same time. Devices' names, usernames etc. must remain the same. Is it possible?

Thanks.

Hi,

Nope, sorry for wrong info. They will have different names, usernames.

Scenario: Windows 7 installed on these devices. I will upgrade to Windows 10.

Thanks.

Hi,

If possible, yes. Otherwise I must assign to customized OS image packages to each device. I need to customize the OS image package and deploy package for each device. This process takes too long.

I'm looking for solution.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.