Richchad

KTS Renewal

My KTS is due for renewal, however the renewal price is far dearer than buying KTS new.

Is there a problem with buying new and just using the licence code to renew my exisitng KTS or would this mean a complete reinstall of KTS?

There is no need to uninstall/reinstall KTS after buying a new code.
When your current license is ending you can enter in the application your new activation code "xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx-xxxxx" : https://support.kaspersky.com/13615

Thanks for the reply Berny, is this even though I don't buy a renewal code from Kaspersky but buy a new KTS complete and just use the code that comes with it?

You are welcome.  You can activate your current Kaspersky application with the code that comes with your new purchase.

Okay, bought KTS from Amazon, arrived this morning, just a card with activation code on.

My existing license doesn't expite until end of November, do I wait until then before entering new code as it says on the card "The license period starts when you activate the product on the first PC"

Or will it wait until my license expires at end of the month if I enter it now?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.