Yuri Batista

Content Category and Web Access Warning Message

Guys, good afternoon!

Version: Kaspersky Endpoint Security Cloud - build 6.0.256.1

I have questions regarding content categories and the warning message for users when browsing the web.

I know there are categories pre-defined by KAS, but I'm not sure what kind of content they check.

For example:

In the categories of Violence; Explicit language and obscenities: what do they actually check? Does KAS provide a link explaining each category?

About the warning message that appears / is displayed when a webpage or an unsolicited site is visited / blocked.

I know I can change it manually at each Endpoint, but it's not interesting, since we lost a lot of time. Where can we make the same configuration in the Cloud environment?

Example in Endpoint:

The requested web page can not be provided.

Address:% CANONIC_REQUEST_URL%.

The web page has been blocked by the% RULE% rule.

Reason: the web resource belongs to the% CONTENT_CATEGORY_LIST% content category (-ies) and the% TYPE_CATEGORY_LIST% data type category (-ies).

This web resource is prohibited at the company. If you consider the blocking to be mistaken or if you need to access this web resource, contact the local corporate network administrator (% COMPLAIN_EMAIL%).

kas_01.jpg

kas_02.jpg

kas_03.jpg

Hello. 

Categories are composed automatically, if you find that there is a malfunction in a categories please let us know.

You cannot modify message templates for end users in KES Cloud console. 

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.