Kavuser10

Standalone client stopped updating

Hello,

I was on the move for a couple of days and when returning discovered that standalone beta clients on two separate machines have both stopped updating. Animated GIF attached.

2018-10-13_13-32-06.gif

Update settings are all normal.

2018-10-13_13-44-26.png

Edited by Kavuser10

Thank you for that info!

For further investigation please provide us with KES traces, collected while KES update task runnig.

Please make sure, that *HST* file was generated.

Thank you!

Hello. 

We submitted an issue to developers team. 

Issue number 3073705

Hello.

Please check whether you can reproduce this issue on a latest KES 11.1 Beta build available on forum.

On 10/13/2018 at 5:35 AM, Kavuser10 said:

Hello,

I was on the move for a couple of days and when returning discovered that standalone beta clients on two separate machines have both stopped updating. Animated GIF attached.

2018-10-13_13-32-06.gif

2018-10-13_13-44-26.png

On 10/13/2018 at 5:35 AM, Kavuser10 said:

Hello,

2018-10-13_13-32-06.gif

2018-10-13_13-44-26.png

good Afternoon, 

What if I wanted the updates to be taken from My Kaspersky Security Center Shared folder .. Could I have just Add under Source Tab and browse to the update folder on the SERVER?

Updates.PNG

Hello,

Not sure if it works that way. Pretty sure it wont. Why not just use KSC? If you want to manually approve every update just change the Update Task.

Hello!

Have you tried the newest build already? Does the problem reproduce on the newest build? 

Thanks!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.