Sign in to follow this  
TCBS

Software Updates

In Software Updates the filters are reset every time you re-open KSC. Since upgrading KSC to version 10.5.1781 not only are the filters reset but now also the columns are being reset.

When you have a list of 1000+ updates this makes it extremely frustrating given how slow the GUI is to not only have to apply the filters but now having to remove/add/re-position the columns as well.

Please advise if there is a way to configure KSC to retain the selected columns and if possible (in this new version) whether filters can also be saved? 

Regards,

Andy

Capture.PNG

36 minutes ago, Evgeny_E said:

Hello. 

Please provide GSI report from your Kaspersky Security Center. 

Use lates available tool https://www.getsysteminfo.com

Do you have a secure link/Kaspersky Lab box I can post the files to?

Thanks,
Andy

On 10/8/2018 at 10:07 PM, Nikolay Arinchev said:

Hi,

You can use any file sharing resource to upload data and provide us with a link.

Thank you!

I don't have access to a file sharing resource. I have tried to PM them to you but the limit is 4mb and the GSI logs are 8mb. Do you have an e-mail address I can send them to?

Andy

16 минут назад, TCBS сказал:

Request logged: INC000009692976.

Thanks.

Hello.

Please wait for the solution in the incident.

Thank you!

Sign in to follow this  

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.