ParapoyaGoy

Kaspersky safe browser (iOS) error long string "var//container//..".

hello, i installed kaspersky safe browser on iOS 12 but i cannot make it work properly.

when i tap on the search bar and search something it gives me a long error url like "var://container//..."

why?

Hi welcome to the forum.

Could be there is issues at the moment,  probably with certificates not compatible with Kaspersky IOS 12 and currant Kaspersky MDM server.

I suggest you contact Kaspersky support.

https://my.kaspersky.com/

i'm also having problems lately on google chrome/firefox (in windows10 laptop) as well, i get the ERROR_SSL when i try to visit gmail/facebook.

On 10/8/2018 at 10:48 PM, ParapoyaGoy said:

i'm also having problems lately on google chrome/firefox (in windows10 laptop) as well, i get the ERROR_SSL when i try to visit gmail/facebook.

Hi ParapoyaGoy, it is a bug already known, which will be solved in the next patch.
Currently, solve with this:
go to Settings / Additional / Network, and check this box -> "Do not scan encrypted connections".

Remember that it is only a momentary solution.