Bob Merkel

Kaspersky online account does not send verification email

I have registered and am able to log into my Kaspersky online account. I never received a verification email and now "Please verify your account" is continually displayed.

Several times I have completed the "send a link again" process and I've verified that the email address displayed is correct. But I never receive the verification email.

I have checked my inbox, Promotions tab, all mail, and SPAM and have no trace of a verification email from Kaspersky is found.

Now what?

Thanks!

On ‎10‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 7:31 AM, Bob Merkel said:

I never received a verification email and now "Please verify your account" is continually displayed.

:) Sounds as nonsense case. What I would suggest to resolve it quickly is contact klab

Technical support - Link: :  https://center.kaspersky.com/support/requests/create

Edited by i n d i o

Same issue here, however I am not permitted to contact technical support without a verified email address - so no help on that. Ideas?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.