Hasan Labib

What is the differnce between Kaspersky Security Cloud and Kaspersky Total Security?

I have been using kaspersky total security for almost 3 years.Recently I have known about Kaspersky Security Cloud.I am curious about what are the differences between KSC and KTS.Is there any difference or additional feautures included in Kaspersky Security Cloud that are not present in  kaspersky total security?If so please point out them.In the website only kav,kis and ktc are compared.But KSC doesn't have any comparison.I would like to know about the differences.

On 8/16/2018 at 1:39 AM, Hasan Labib said:

I have been using kaspersky total security for almost 3 years.Recently I have known about Kaspersky Security Cloud.I am curious about what are the differences between KSC and KTS.Is there any difference or additional feautures included in Kaspersky Security Cloud that are not present in  kaspersky total security?If so please point out them.In the website only kav,kis and ktc are compared.But KSC doesn't have any comparison.I would like to know about the differences.

Licensing and adaptive scenarios.

KSC uses  internet security frankly when I tested it, there is nothing cloud about it.  You still have to install internet security.  I personally was disappointed when I realized this so I changed back to KTS.

7 hours ago, MachineFingers said:

KSC uses  internet security frankly when I tested it, there is nothing cloud about it.  You still have to install internet security.  I personally was disappointed when I realized this so I changed back to KTS.

You´re wrong. They´re are differents products.

All Kaspersky products use KSN cloud.

Then explain to me why I was forced to download internet security AFTER I downloaded Cloud security on my phone and on my laptop?

I have been using kaspersky products since I was in my mid 20s, and there is nothing "cloud" about the new product.

I use the product on my phone and computer too.

You can download the product here.

Download this tool.

Uninstall all Kaspersky products you have installed.

After uninstall it, use the tool.

Install Kaspersky Security Cloud, log in to My Kaspersky site and activate it.

More information about the product and the features, see this link.

I know where to download it the point is its supposed to be a cloud product, and yet I had to still download the internet security for the antivirus part.  The whole point of CLOUD is its mainly on the net and only having to install the baseline app.  Not 2 or 3 different ones.  Take panda security.  That is cloud.  Kaspersky isnt.

Hi,

В 29.08.2018 в 06:35, MachineFingers сказал:

The whole point of CLOUD is its mainly on the net and only having to install the baseline app. 

As it is explained in marketing materials:

image.png

So, "Cloud" does not mean "you will be protected from Internet". Some adaptive scenarios are really "Cloud". But other protection logic has to be placed on your devices to protect them.