brendna112

Firewall will not block internet/network access to :P namely windows processes and just about any known software/apps.

Total security has the worst firewall ive ever come across. I wont go on and on as so many things it just will not block internet/network access to :P namely windows processes and just about any known software/apps.

I was wanting to purchase a licence but after using it for a week and it not blcoking what I want im done. When you block something you expect it to be blocked. CCleaner wont even block and its trusted  (like 99% of software)

whats the point?

On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 9:27 AM, brendna112 said:

Total security has the worst firewall ive ever come across. I wont go on and on as so many things it just will not block internet/network access to :P namely windows processes and just about any known software/apps.

I was wanting to purchase a licence but after using it for a week and it not blcoking what I want im done. When you block something you expect it to be blocked. CCleaner wont even block and its trusted  (like 99% of software)

whats the point?

You can install the "Trial of other Kaspersky products" like Kis=Kaspersky internet security

or KSecurity cloud - Evaluated and make an informed decision..the Choice is up to you

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.