M Seeta Ram

unable to remove mem:trojan.win32.adject.gen

kaspersky anti-virus for home edition scan detected mem:trojan.win32.adject.gen but unable to remove the same. reboot in normal mode results in bsod. i am able to operate only in safe mode. please help. 

I have the same issue, I used kaspersky Internet Security and he found it but when I click to resolve just loading and back again asking me to click resolve .. Then I came here and found you talking about Kaspersky Rescue Disk, so I have followed the instructions but this time didn't found it, so please tell me what I can do to solve this issue.. 

7 hours ago, Hisham Mahrous said:

I have the same issue, I used kaspersky Internet Security and he found it but when I click to resolve just loading and back again asking me to click resolve .. Then I came here and found you talking about Kaspersky Rescue Disk, so I have followed the instructions but this time didn't found it, so please tell me what I can do to solve this issue.. 

these are screenshots of Kaspersky Internet Security that I have, and as I have seen many viruses before, this one is the most difficult and dangerous one I have ever seen in my whole life really, but I hope This Issue will be fixed so soon, because it's so easy to infect and it's controlling the windows systems like no rules in it or even permission and has blocked me from accessing my personal account user on windows through registry, but I have fix this accessing problem manually as a temporary solution and waiting kaspersky to find a way to delete this annoying Virus so soon 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

On July 17, 2018 at 5:08 AM, M Seeta Ram said:

kaspersky anti-virus for home edition scan detected mem:trojan.win32.adject.gen but unable to remove the same. reboot in normal mode results in bsod. i am able to operate only in safe mode. please help. 

Dear M seeta Ram, what happened with your issue, was it solved or not ?! , and if yes please share us the solution you have got 

thank you 

Edited by Hisham Mahrous

Same here Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 is facing the same issue on windows 10

Location System Memory

I've Restarted my laptop 4 times already and still unable to delete or disinfect it.

Please help.

Thank you

9 minutes ago, Billyz said:

Same here Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 is facing the same issue on windows 10

Location System Memory

I've Restarted my laptop 4 times already and still unable to delete or disinfect it.

Please help.

Thank you

Try to use the rescue Disk as they said, maybe it will be helpful for you

On July 17, 2018 at 10:49 AM, Yury N. said:

Hi.

Use Kaspersky Rescue Disk https://support.kaspersky.com/14229

Edited by Hisham Mahrous

5 minutes ago, Hisham Mahrous said:

Try to use the rescue Disk as they said, maybe will be helpful for you

I tried the rescue disk, didn't helped.. the Trojan came back after 15 min.

Edited by Billyz

1 minute ago, Billyz said:

I tried the rescue disk, didn't helped.. the Trojan came back after 15 min.

So you are having the same exact issue hope they will answer so soon 

Edited by Hisham Mahrous

Hi all — I’m in the same boat.  I’ve disinfected several times, many of which are interrupted with this message.

Very interested in a solution!

7CCCB6E0-DA88-47E0-AEC2-0D01740123D8.jpeg

7 minutes ago, JamesVT said:

Hi all — I’m in the same boat.  I’ve disinfected several times, many of which are interrupted with this message.

Very interested in a solution!

7CCCB6E0-DA88-47E0-AEC2-0D01740123D8.jpeg

I was suspected System Resource in my investigation through my computer but I couldn't find any evidence for that, but now with this photo you have confirmed all my thoughts :), that's great ✌️

Edited by Hisham Mahrous

2 hours ago, Hisham Mahrous said:

I was suspected System Resource in my investigation through my computer but I couldn't find any evidence for that, but now with this photo you have confirmed all my thoughts :), that's great ✌️

I don't understand, did you fixed it?

11 minutes ago, Billyz said:

I don't understand, did you fixed it?

I'm working on fixing it already, your feedback just made it a little easier for me to solving this issue myself, if I'm success fixing it manually, of course I will share the fix of this issue, I'm not an expert but I'm doing all my best 

Edited by Hisham Mahrous

Many thanks Hisham Mahrous!

of course it would be great if Kaspersky would appear and provide a solution!

Thank you JamesVT

of course I'm waiting for kaspersky support, but I'm trying hardly to shorter the waiting time for myself carefully, hope they will have a faster response on this issue.

Kaspersky gave a report now:
False positive detection on the object (system memory)
  so it may be a mistake from Kaspersky and Trojans is not in memory

Edited by mercury7top

6 minutes ago, mercury7top said:

can you give me a link to that report please?

1 hour ago, mercury7top said:

This virus is attacking computer resources and play with its permissions to make it unfunctional at all even with an administrator account, in other words this virus is securing your system for its unknown operations, it's attacking mainly the registry, and the registry is having all the communication between software and other software or devices, so since it's playing or corrupting with permissions and communications through registry, it actually breaking connections between anything you use and disconnecting it from software or hardwares such as memory, caches, graphics card....etc.

This virus is not attacking just memory, it's attacking the main system that are controlling everything, so it breaking communications in your system and blocking processing system that are already needed for any program, then  when any program has a request from any part of your system, this program will just get back and request data from memory in order to getting needed data to process it, and since this virus is breaking the normal communication, then of course your program will  blame your memory system...  

This virus is not a normal hacking tool it's an advanced one ... You can search about its black side, you will find it awful, so keep tuned with Kaspersky updates and just wait for them and shutdown your system or try to defend your system and files by yourself if you are an expert or really know what you are doing...

Thank you

Edited by Hisham Mahrous

11 hours ago, Hisham Mahrous said:

This virus is attacking computer resources and play with its permissions to make it unfunctional at all even with an administrator account, in other words this virus is securing your system for its unknown operations, it's attacking mainly the registry, and the registry is having all the communication between software and other software or devices, so since it's playing or corrupting with permissions and communications through registry, it actually breaking connections between anything you use and disconnecting it from software or hardwares such as memory, caches, graphics card....etc.

This virus is not attacking just memory, it's attacking the main system that are controlling everything, so it breaking communications in your system and blocking processing system that are already needed for any program, then  when any program has a request from any part of your system, this program will just get back and request data from memory in order to getting needed data to process it, and since this virus is breaking the normal communication, then of course your program will  blame your memory system...  

This virus is not a normal hacking tool it's an advanced one ... You can search about its black side, you will find it awful, so keep tuned with Kaspersky updates and just wait for them and shutdown your system or try to defend your system and files by yourself if you are an expert or really know what you are doing...

Thank you

Ok 

Thank you

As noted about this Virus behavior,

•  This Virus starts his bad activities once you clicked the "Start" button using mouse on Windows OS so try to avoid using your mouse to click on it, instead you can use this shortcut "Ctrl+ESC" to open start menu and stick to your keyboard since you are in start menu using arrows and Enter to select.

•  It's noted also that this virus uses Explorer.exe much and loading the processor for doing its activities.

•  It detects any monitoring application are going to run and just stop all its activities ones this monitor program is opened such as Task Manager and Resource Monitor, and once you have closed it just resumes its corrupting process... But this trick does not overcome the start button issue mentioned above.

In other words ...

✔️You can run one of these monitoring programs in order to stop this virus activities as temporary solution just for now while you are using your computer normally, simply use this shortcut "Ctrl+Shift+ESC" once your profile is opened, to startup Task Manager and you can leave it minimized below but don't close it.

We still waiting Kaspersky updates to solve this issue so soon.. Stay tuned and reply here for any new updates 

Thank you 

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.