On ‎6‎/‎30‎/‎2018 at 3:17 AM, Airfrere said:

Actually, the message I am receiving is "You have 0 B of secured traffic again".

B) How's going guys..!  if may I take part on this topic : Let me tell you I've received

that unwanted Popup too and is trigger by KSC=Kaspersky Secure Connection

to support my claim, any of you when login on the forum >>Open the

Secure Connection - SubForum you'll be able to read

other users reporting the same issue..stay Tuned

Is anyone at Kaspersky actually looking at this? I'm getting the same rubbish, same timeframe as others. 

Hi,

I have these notifications alerts every 10 or 15 minutes. I've tried several things on the settings unfortunately it keeps coming back.

It is so annoying that I'm considering myself to remove Kaspersky and go for another antivirus.

Can anyone help me with that matter ? This is only with 'Kaspersky Secure connection'.

Thanks for your assistance

I made out a ticket using https://center.kaspersky.com as advised on page one of this thread and received the following:

"I apologize for the problems being experience with Kaspersky Secured Connection and I want to help you get this fixed as soon as possible.Please be advise that this issue has been compromised by our Software Developers, please upgrade the version of your Kaspersky Secured Connection.

Please uninstall the old version on Control Panel and then click this direct installer link of Kaspersky Secured Connection 3.0 below:

Thank you and have a great day! "

This info cam from Kaspersky Technical Support via email.

What do they mean "issue has been compromised by our Software Developers"? 

Has anybody else received this information? 

I'm not uninstalling/installing anything until someone can tell me it is legit.

How do I add myself to the  list of people who would like to stop receiving this "You have 0 B....again"   message?

10 hours ago, DLM said:

tell me  it is legit.

The installer is digitally signed by Kaspersky Lab.

To stop the notification "You have 0 B of secured traffic again" please  uninstall Kaspersky Secure Connection and ask to the Technical Support to provide you the KSC 2019 installer that contains the fix for this issue.

15 hours ago, D. said:

Hello all,

If you have this issue, then please send request to Kaspersky Lab Support: https://my.kaspersky.com

What exactly does that mean?  The link is for logging onto Kaspersky home page.  There's a "Support" tab at the top right.  Are you saying we need to open individual tickets (via "Request Technical Support" button) to get this resolved?  

@D. is that what you are suggesting we each do?  Can you explain what changed, what the message means and why this is suddenly happening to all of us?  

11 hours ago, Berny said:

To stop the notification "You have 0 B of secured traffic again" please  uninstall Kaspersky Secure Connection and ask to the Technical Support to provide you the KSC 2019 installer that contains the fix for this issue.

Agree with other users - won't be uninstalling anything without assistance.  This is clearly not an isolated issue.  Handling it via individual support tickets is very inefficient.  What's the root cause and where's the pro-active Kaspersky notification for affected users and step-by-step instructions?  Or better yet -- a notice to download an update Kaspersky automatically with the fix.

Edited by J-La1
more info

Still receiving the notice, so looks like nothing has been resolved. Would agree with J-La1 about not uninstalling Secure Connection without assistance. Have another problem and it is with Kaspersky Password Manager. Got a notice to update to version 9.0.1.447.0.3.0. Tried to update but version would not install. Advised tech support. Was told to uninstall current version v9.0.0.944, and install new version. Followed their instruction, and new version would still not install. Tech support advised they were submitting to Tier 2 support (whatever that means) and would get back to me once an update was available. Meanwhile I don't have Password Manager available to use. My subscription is running out in a couple of weeks, and I'll not be renewing it with this type of "support".

I opened a support request and received 2 responses.  The first one recommended an install of Kaspersky Secure Connection 3.0 for Win 19.0.0.1088    If assistance is needed, go to this link for support: http://support.kaspersky.com/us/b2c

I found that a bit vague so I asked a few questions and received these answers:

1. What is the issue with my current version?  This issue is a bug, however Hotspot already fixed the issue.
  2. Is this an upgrade to my current installation?  Yes it is. Uninstall the current version that you have for Kaspersky Secure Connection and then proceed in the installation of the new version.
  3. Is there a cost to it?  There is no charge for this, unless you want to upgrade to an extended version of Kaspersky Secure Connection. When you install Kaspersky Secure Connection, you automatically get a free version of the application.  The standard version has the following limitations:
    •200 MB of secure traffic per day (300 MB if the application is connected to the My Kaspersky account)
    •Country selection is unavailable. 

(They included info about upgrading to an "extended version" which has an unspecified cost.)  To use the application without limitations, upgrade it to an extended version. To do it:
    a.Connect your application to My Kaspersky.
    b.Buy and activate the subscription for Kaspersky Secure Connection.
    You may also contact our order processing company at 877-232-4588 or via email at
  4. Will this installation fix the issue?  After the installation of the new version, you will n o longer receive the pop up notice that "You have 0 B of secure traffic again."

I haven't tried it yet but I am hopeful this is the right solution.

I did nothing but post here a few days ago, but I haven't had the pop-up for the last couple of days. Hopefully it's gone for good.

Edited by P&S
Double apostrophe in "it's"

10 часов назад, J-La1 сказал:

I opened a support request and received 2 responses. 

Hello,

Please post your support request number. Thanks.

im using windows 7 x64 and have been getting this pop up. i have total security 2018...... i thought that kaspersky would automatically update when the 2019 version came out? why am i seeing people with the 2019 version? i bought the download in may.

What does this notification mean?  I've been running IS for several years now but don't remember seeing it previously.  If I click 'Enable Protection'  then I'm told to wait for about half an hour.  

Screenshot_1.jpg

So much for my "gone for good" hopes. It's back and just as annoying as ever. Surely someone monitors this forum and can come up with a community fix.

Getting this message every 10 min

Will it ever be resolved? or I have to get out of Kaspersky had the program for 5 years 

Even I keep getting the message "you have 0 b of secured traffic again" very frequently. Is there any way in which I can fix this issue?  Basically I don't want to receive any messages from Kaspersky about secured traffic. Thanks.

I also have such messages:

You have O B of secured traffic again
You have exceeded the limit of O B per day
these messages displayed every 20-30 minutes, please remove them