Hello,

Whenever i go to the page www.udec.cl/clasificados2 , Kaspersky notice me that it block a javascript file with a "HEUR:Trojan.Script.Generic". This happens when i log in any of the 3 pc (all with Kasperksy) and multiple times for each log into the page.

I just want to know if its a real threat or just a false positive to notice the webmaster or a mining script or whatever. This is a University webpage that i use a lot.

Thanks

Regards.

EDIT: This also happens with www.udec.cl/dti/ , i just went to that page and i have like 20 notifications from different javascript files.

I received the same blocking you did from KIS18.0.0.405 (h).  Subsequently, I submitted the URL to Kaspersky Virus Desk and Virus Total.  Both of these resources show the URL as safe.

Hello,

The info was sent to virlab. Please wait for our responce.

Thanks.

I am getting the same when trying to access Liquidnicotinewholsalers .com

Would like to hear when or if this is resolved . I have been to this site and logged in before without issue.

Hello,

The site is infected.

Contact me via Personal messages for more information. Thanks.

21 minutes ago, Mefodys said:

Hello,

The site is infected.

Contact me via Personal messages for more information. Thanks.

Thanks for the reply  Mefody. I am unsure how to contact via personal  message.

Mefodys

3 minutes ago, rudger79 said:

You're welcome

Edited by Bushroo2U
I don't know what i'm doing .

I sent you a private message....did you get it? If you can see your message on this forum, it is not private.

En 18/5/2018 a las 6:13, Mefodys dijo:

Hello,

The info was sent to virlab. Please wait for our responce.

Thanks.

Thanks, i will wait for the answer.

Hello, i just went to the page again and it started downloading a lot of files with no extension that eventually crashed chrome but Kaspersky didnt show it as a threat. I closed chrome with the task manager of windows and then try to get on the page again and this time i had no problem at all, which is kinda weird. This is not the first time that this happen, yesterday when i tried to log in on the webpage it started downloading multiple ":blob" files with random names and Kaspersky didnt do a thing.

Please, check this out.

Interesting, I just went to the site as well and like you said it shows as malicious, yet VirusTotal shows all anti-virus software on their site claiming the URL is clean..not sure what to think

Some URL scanners detects a given URL but its corresponding antivirus solution does not detect the downloaded file, or vice-versa

Very often URL scanners and antivirus engines are independent solutions even though they may belong to the same company, hence, detecting a given URL as malicious does not necessarily mean that the file located at such URL will also be detected, and vice-versa.

Moreover, sometimes the URL might be malicious (e.g. phishing site) but the downloaded file (HTML of the phishing site) may not necessarily be a theat for your computer. Other times, the downloaded file might indeed be flagged by the antivirus signatures but the corresponding URL scanner might still have no knowledge that a given URL is distributing such file.

From here

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.