recently switched to using kaspersky internet security 2018 and i am finding it will not update automaticaly.have tried the options of reinstalling and do not connect to proxy server.my last update was 22hrs ago done manualy

Hi . 

Is it normal that the update is failing so long?  I'm trying to update manually but it fails all the time. 

Windows 10 Home, Version 1709 

KIS 18.0.0.405(g)

Last database update is from May 2nd, 12:55h.  

Is there no update since then ?   

Best regards. 

46 minutes ago, Spike_Zombie said:

Hi . 

Is it normal that the update is failing so long?  I'm trying to update manually but it fails all the time. 

Windows 10 Home, Version 1709 

KIS 18.0.0.405(g)

Last database update is from May 2nd, 12:55h.  

Is there no update since then ?   

Best regards. 

How long a GAP are you talking about? 1-2 hours? I don't know your time zone so the time given for May 2nd doesn't really help any. I think several hours between updates would be rather normal, although I never check it out to find out exactly. It does vary though, for the gaps of no updates. If you really think its failing to update, especially when manually trying, you could try uninstalling and installing again to see if that helps.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.