Hoppity

Box containing list of addresses on log-in page is Too Small

I have loads of gmail addresses on my KPM. So when I want to log into gmail, there's a whole list of addresses to choose from.
Before the update, the list would show about 15 addresses, with an option to scroll down to see the rest. However, with the new update, the list only shows 4, with the option to scroll down to see the rest.

Here's the thing... the side bar (that allows me to scroll down) is so small, that it's easy to miss-click. And if I want to use my mouse-wheel to scroll down, I have to spin the wheel so many times just to scroll down a bit.

So the update, really did a bad thing on this. Is there a fix for it?

On a good note, the KPM update, was REALLY GOOD in other regards! So my compliments for that! I always wanted a way to categorize websites in certain folders and have the option to search a password in KPM and now that's possible.