notrt

how to determine which 'device' is which when 'devices' shows several with the same names

Good morning to all:

Seemingly simple problem here defying resolution after a few hours of attempts.  Got no help from US Kaspersky by calling either - here goes:  I have several licenses and several Lenovo Thinkpad computers.  On the 'devices' screen at 'my Kaspersky' several are shown with the same name.  I am simply trying to identify which is 'which' for the purposes of consolidating my licenses, upgrading, etc.

Does anyone have an idea how to do this?   Short of removing and reinstalling all licensed products, I am coming up short here, and it's not for want of trying either... I've got at least three hours of lost time trying to get at this.

Thanks!

I guess there are two ways one could consolidate your licenses and reflect the changes on the My Kaspersky account.

One way would be to rename the computer in Windows to something unique to identify each Lenovo computer and have it sync to your Kaspersky account to reflect the changes.  Another way is to delete each computer from your account and add it to your account again with a unique name to distinguish each computer, which is basically what you would do if you first installed the software and synced it to the website.

I'm seem to recall doing the first option, renaming the computer through Windows, and it working for me.