PGo

Database corrupted

Hi,

I am using the latest version of Rescue Disk (md5: 5799a87451db74259976db59d10378ac) and tried updating it several times, but it keeps telling me that the database is corrupted. Even deleting the daterbase manually and updating did not solve my issue. I am getting the same results on different machines (Win 10) both witch rescue disk on CD-Rom and a UBS flash drive.

Seems to be an rather old topic, since i found several posts but jet no suitable solution.

Does anybody have a idea how to solve this or what cases this issue? Can i still trust the scan results when the database seems to be corrupted? Its a brand new image and the md5 checksum is okay.

greetings
PGo

Edited by PGo

Hello, 

according to our informaion this issue does not affect KRD functionality. It is only GUI message. It should be fixed in a week or two.

Thanks.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.