Fatih Demir

Some Problems

Hi,

I had a few problems. (Ubuntu 14.04 LTS x64)

1- In first installation there is no GUI configuration steps. When I try to remove & reinstall package, GUI configuration appears in steps. I have tried many times but GUI configuration sometimes appear and sometimes doesn't appear.

2- For Agent & KESL SP1 -> When I remove this applications and reinstall, KSC can't see this changes on device. It show mistakes like : "no security applications installed" , "network agent is not running". When I delete device from group and unassigned devices, device doesn't come back. etc...

3- The device seems OK in KSC but policy can not implemented. Force synchronization is not working. Also when I try to start klnagchk on device gives error. Screenshots below;

* I  guess application is not stable or I forgot to install some system requirements.

Thanks.

1.thumb.jpg.9642afd9105e930ba7f038695fc396a6.jpg

2.thumb.jpg.a15914856994295ff0f16f44c731b78c.jpg

klnagchk.png.86a1f4a6c544cd75e388bc44cd1e6f1d.png

Hi,

I think all your problems are connected with klnagent. It seems that klnagent doesn't installed correctly or some iptables rules block its work. Try to flush all firewall options and reinstall klnagent. If this doesn't help enable and collect traces. To enable klnagent tracelog in CLI execute commands:

sudo mkdir -p /etc/opt/kaspersky/klnagent/1103/1.0.0.0/Debug

sudo /bin/echo -n 5 > /etc/opt/kaspersky/klnagent/1103/1.0.0.0/Debug/TraceLevel

Restart klnagent. Now traces will be collected in directory /opt/kaspersky/klnagent64/sbin

Thank you!

On 14.12.2017 at 6:46 PM, Konstantin Antonov said:

Hi,

I think all your problems are connected with klnagent. It seems that klnagent doesn't installed correctly or some iptables rules block its work. Try to flush all firewall options and reinstall klnagent. If this doesn't help enable and collect traces. To enable klnagent tracelog in CLI execute commands:

sudo mkdir -p /etc/opt/kaspersky/klnagent/1103/1.0.0.0/Debug

sudo /bin/echo -n 5 > /etc/opt/kaspersky/klnagent/1103/1.0.0.0/Debug/TraceLevel

Restart klnagent. Now traces will be collected in directory /opt/kaspersky/klnagent64/sbin

Thank you!

First I installed KESL.After, installed klnagent. Problems solved.

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.