SAJFLAD

KTS blocks payments on Gumtree

Hi

Using the latest/updated versions of Google Chrome and Win10 Home (vs 1709), over the last couple of months KTS18(d) has started blocking making payments on Gumtree. I can compile an advert but when I select 'Post Ad' the process should go to the make a payment page, but the page just keeps reverting back to the same advert compilation page. However, when pausing KTS the payment page appears and payment can be made without issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks 

Edited by SAJFLAD

On 12/1/2017 at 1:57 AM, SAJFLAD said:

Hi

Using the latest/updated versions of Google Chrome and Win10 Home (vs 1709), over the last couple of months KTS18(d) has started blocking making payments on Gumtree. I can compile an advert but when I select 'Post Ad' the process should go to the make a payment page, but the page just keeps reverting back to the same advert compilation page. However, when pausing KTS the payment page appears and payment can be made without issue.

Any ideas?

Thanks 

Hey! SAJFlad - How's life : Listen the cause of the - Gumtree blocking by kaspersky could be that

it's been flagged as Unsafe site, so you could added as Exclusion on your KTS and monitor

if it works : You know how to do it or follow the method outlined on this Klab article

Link :  https://support.kaspersky.com/12489  : Gumtree doesn't has good reviews

onLine is too much traffic on it. Because is owned by Amazon or ebay isn't it..?

Hi Indio

Thank you for your reply. However, tech support had already given a solution by suggesting to add the gumtree site to the exclusions in web antivirus settings. This solution has resolved the issue for now, by allowing payments to be made on the site, but presumably, omitting the site from scans does not bode well for security/protection online.

Regards.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.