myousufhk

Patch Management

I have configured patch management in our environment. Perform Windows Update Synchronization and Find Vulnerabilities tasks completed successfully with no errors, but when I run Installed required updates and fix vulnerabilities it shows "No action required" result on all machines.

Perform Windows Update Sync. settings: (Same selections in Install required updates and fix vulnerability)

image.png.b0c55246b013a73a461734b970530615.png

Another issue is when I run Installed required updates and fix vulnerabilities task it automatically runs Find vulnerabilities and required updates task.

KSC 10.4.343

KES SP1 MR2 MR3

ADVANCE LICENSE

image.png

Edited by myousufhk

Hello!

Could you please show the exact output of the task?

Also is there a possobo;ity to update KES to the newest version?

Thanks!

On 10/10/2017 at 8:26 AM, myousufhk said:

I have configured patch management in our environment. Perform Windows Update Synchronization and Find Vulnerabilities tasks completed successfully with no errors, but when I run Installed required updates and fix vulnerabilities it shows "No action required" result on all machines.

Perform Windows Update Sync. settings: (Same selections in Install required updates and fix vulnerability)

Another issue is when I run Installed required updates and fix vulnerabilities task it automatically runs Find vulnerabilities and required updates task.

KSC 10.4.343

KES SP1 MR2 MR3

ADVANCE LICENSE

Hello,

please take a screenshot of "Application Management folder" --> "Software updates".

Attach klnagchk log and WUA log from one machine.

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.