demt

"secure connection not available" [merged]

Please check : KSC > Menu >  Subscription > Details > Sign in to My Kaspersky

On 10/1/2017 at 4:49 AM, veiligishetnooit said:

My secure connection can not be created because the cable is not connected to the virtual lan adapter.
No clue how to get this wired.
On the other pc I have, it's all right.
Also, the virtual connection can not be deleted, to be rebuilt.
It worked well for a while, and suddenly it's going wrong.
Please advice.

lan.jpg

Same issue with me too. Today i subscribed for one month but before i subscribed the connection was working fine until my data usage limit. But after subscribing unable to connect.

Problem is also solved on my side, please contact Tech Support.

Only person who can fix this is MedvedevUnited, don't even try to contact technical support, they are useless! 

Please see :

On 6-9-2017 at 8:33 PM, MedvedevUnited said:

Root cause of the issue which was observed recently should be fixed. Some users confirm that but, unfortunately, some do not. So we need traces as described above in order to continue investigation.

On my side KSC is working fine.

Mine is now down again with secure connection not available, check internet connection! Have turned firewall off etc & even recovered my computer with a fresh installation image then reinstalled Kaspersky Internet Security including the paid secure connection but problem still exists. 

Welcome . This problem is not resolvable on this Forum ,  K-Lab is working on this issue and will provide a solution.

I'm also getting this issues in 2 systems, since 2 days ago: "Secure Connection is not available. Check your Internet connection and try again -> Retry"

no idea what is going on. sometimes it connects and sometimes it doesn't.  it worked for few minutes now it won't connect

From my location no problem with any other virtual location , please see test proceeded some minutes ago.

ksc_OK.jpg

Hello all,

At this moment some of KSeC users may experience described issue with establishing VPN connection. We are working on this problem and I hope it will be fixed soon. We'll keep your informed.

Hello,

Could you please provide more details of the issue and screenshots?

ps. there is another theme regarding KSeC issue:

Hello,

Secure connection not working - says check internet connection but i am connected. Traces needed?

Unsatisfactory. No connection for almost 24 hours. Our license expiry should be extended equivalent to Kaspersky's downtime.

Perhaps it's time to consider another VPN.

Tec Support said there is a bug in the system and it is their highest priority to fix it. That was on 05/10/17.

Tried to establish a connection this morning (08/10/17) and it worked! Not sure if the bug is fixed or what.

Will let you know how connection attempts go over the next few days.

I've had the same problem over the past few weeks. It can go down for a few days then randomly work again. It's becoming VERY frustrating now. Support have said they will let me know when a fix is available.  I've only recently purchases this and am now wondering if it's worth trying to get a refund and cancel my subscription. :(

I was fine when first arrive in UK. Now after four days, I too cannot get secure connect to work, even if selecting UK. Additionally, device drivers have been installed, and my versions of Thunderbird and Firefox also replaced. So, MI5 busy? :^)  They are catching up with NSA in capabilities I think.

Dear gentlemen 

secure connection is not availible" there is an  error message given by kapersky secure connection ,The internet connection is active and working fine , T Tried to reinstall the app but same issue , I am using win 7 "x64" , many thx for kind support all , this issue started with me by today 

Can someone please get their finger out of their behind and find a fix for this without  being rude, paying for a service that doesn't work is annoying to say the least..Haven't been able to use all day..

4 minutes ago, baa humbug said:

Can someone please get their finger out of their behind and find a fix for this without  being rude, paying for a service that doesn't work is annoying to say the least..Haven't been able to use all day..

I now have Usa working, but thats all that is showing

Edited by baa humbug

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.