demt

"secure connection not available" [merged]

We fixed the issue for all your accounts (if MyKaspersky is registered to the same email address as you use at this forum), so, please, check situation. If you still experience the same problem, please, send me affected account (email) via PM.

23 hours ago, MedvedevUnited said:

Please, collect traces of the problem reproduction:

- Open Kaspersky Secure Connection

- Click icon right bottom to open Menu

- Select "Support"

- Click "Support tools"

- Click "Recommended" link and select "All", then click "Enable traces" button

- Try to establish VPN connection and wait for the error message

- Click "Disable traces" button in "Support tools" window

Send collected traces to Technical Support via My Kaspersky account (https://help.kaspersky.com/KPC/1.0/en-US/101731.htm) or via PM at this forum. Instruction on how to find traces can be found in this article: http://support.kaspersky.com/12994#block2

TOO MUCH EFFORT!! This has been a problem for more than 24 hours..What is your team doing?

I have the same problem.  "Secure Connection" has failed to connect over the last several days.  Nothing helps.  Also, Kaspersky offers to download and install an update to my PDF program, but the download fails.  I'm beginning to wonder if the virus protection is actually working...

I've just been trying to log in to My Kaspersky account on my Android to activate my subscription of KSC but it says I need to buy it. I have 281 days left for god sakes!

UPDATE: It's actually working now, on my PC and on the Android! Finally!

Kasperky, please get it together. I love your products but this was truly very unprofessional and incompetent of such a high-end reliable company.

Edited by PhilipMarcXO

Still not working here via the paid subscription option.

If i logout of the android app on the phone and on the windows 10 pro desktop app, it will allow me to connect without any issue via the free 200mb.

Once i log back in via the android app and desktop app, it instantly keeps saying there "Secure connection is not available".... an issue with the subscript accounts as it works logged out.?

1 hour ago, nellyboy said:

Still not working here via the paid subscription option.

If i logout of the android app on the phone and on the windows 10 pro desktop app, it will allow me to connect without any issue via the free 200mb.

Once i log back in via the android app and desktop app, it instantly keeps saying there "Secure connection is not available".... an issue with the subscript accounts as it works logged out.?

Hey,

Have you tried updating KIS on your PC? After that, it may trigger to work fine everywhere.

Still not working on windows or on Android.  Does anyone who has their service have any suggestion as to how they got working again?Screenshot_20170907-214138.thumb.png.9d6ba6f19b48869377a6dbf6796908e6.png59b2057bd4603_Screenshot(1).thumb.png.6ba1cff46507ef93e8ed24de74352942.png

Should be fixed now for all your accounts except denniep - I cannot find MyKaspersky account registered to your email address.

Same problem here... I've contacted technical support, done all steps, but nothing more than 3 days.. When I try to change licence from standard to extendend, it say that I reach the limit of 5 devices!? Also, I examined log file technical support wanted, it say that your servers responded with internal server error...

MedvedevUnited,

I have a problem with my Kaspersky Secure Connection. I cannot seem to activate it? I have tried everything including reinstalling it. I have also tried what the others here in the forum did, but to no avail. Can you help me?

On 9/6/2017 at 8:36 PM, Ashpo said:

Same as me from Thailand

On 9/6/2017 at 8:37 PM, PhilipMarcXO said:

I'm getting the same thing and while this happens (Windows 10), it works flawlessly on my Android.

Honestly, after a couple of months now I'm finding the Windows version of Kaspersky VPN a bit unstable as there's an issue now and then when it shouldn't happen, it should just stay connected unless the user would disconnect it him/herself manually, or the internet connection drops. These days Android seems just so much more convenient and quicker to use than the traditional Windows OS I've been used to since my late childhood.

Update - Uninstalled, redownloaded and installed again... Still doesn't work.

Same as me from Thailand

On 9/8/2017 at 0:06 AM, MedvedevUnited said:

We fixed the issue for all your accounts (if MyKaspersky is registered to the same email address as you use at this forum), so, please, check situation. If you still experience the same problem, please, send me affected account (email) via PM.

I have had this problem for nearly 2 weeks.    I have registered / activated KSC unlimited with MyK.   My paid version is showing activated and being used BUT the  300mb limited continues and I have no unlimited downloads.

When I added the activation code it accepted BUT the box saying "Subscription is active" and "All limitations removed" did not show. 

I can download the installer but when I double click it says "You already have". 

Your companies advisors keep saying try this try this but nothing works.

I have used Kaspersky for years, despite issues before with online purchases from K Store ( being charged twice ).   The complicated way of installing KSC doestn't help and Kaspersky obviously has major problems with KSC.

I urgently need help or will just dump Kaspersky altogether and buy an alternative, as being unable to disconnect 'limited downloads' is a real pain.

PLEASE SEND INFORMATION ASAP THAT WILL SORT THE KSC PROBLEM OUT.

Secure connection can not change the IP address and an error that says "Can not establish a secure connection" . What may have happened?

Morning Berny and Denis and everyone else ! The problem seems to have sorted itself out - I left my pc and the application page open all night and this morning it worked - so I had sent a mail to support just told them not to bother

Thanks to all and have a nice day

My secure connection can not be created because the cable is not connected to the virtual lan adapter.
No clue how to get this wired.
On the other pc I have, it's all right.
Also, the virtual connection can not be deleted, to be rebuilt.
It worked well for a while, and suddenly it's going wrong.
Please advice.

lan.jpg

Resolved.
I suddenly lost my license to the pc that did not work.
No idea how that can happen I have a license for 5 pc, so just did a reinstallation and that fixes the problem.
What remains is a feeling of discomfort.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.