vincenzo.bonomo

KES 10 keep crashing and create enc1 files

7 minutes ago, Konstantin Antonov said:

Hi,

Try to run Appverifier with enabled Basics/Heaps (then check Full, and check Traces)

Thank you!

Appverifier crashes even with just Heaps selected

13 hours ago, Ivan.Ponomarev said:

Hello!

Could you please check if some other version of Appverifier can work?

Thanks!

I tried with another version of Appverfier but when I click to Save the configuration I got an error "Cannot enable layer [name of layer] (error 0x25)". This happens with every test I select even just a single one. I tried with KES disabled

18 hours ago, Konstantin Antonov said:

Does it possible to provide virtual machine of this computer?

Thank you!

No sorry it's not possible. Thank you

36 minutes ago, Ivan.Ponomarev said:

Hello!

Is it possible to reproduce the issue with collecting of the KES traces?

Thanks!

I can enable traces for a couple of days and then send them to you

Yes, that would be great. 

But be adviced, that we need exactly the traces, that are collected while reproducing the issue.

Thanks!

On 9/28/2017 at 4:22 PM, vincenzo.bonomo said:

I disabled the policy, I paused protection and control and disabled all the components. Same situation

Please attach a screenshot of KES settings during appverifier diagnostic ( KES interface --> Advanced Settings )

Thank you.

15 hours ago, Dmitry Eremeev said:

Please attach a screenshot of KES settings during appverifier diagnostic ( KES interface --> Advanced Settings )

Thank you.

I've solved the problem with appverifier and it's working now. I collect some logs and send them to you

I've noticed a strange behaviour. I disabled self-defence, added avp.exe into appverifier and then re-enabled self-defence.

Now I'm getting an error that you can see in the attached image about "component interaction error" but appverifier doesn't seem to generate any log at all. If I try without put avp.exe into appverifier the task runs without any error. 

I'm gonna leave kaspersky in appverifier for a couple of days and see what happen.

Capture.JPG

Edited by vincenzo.bonomo

18 hours ago, vincenzo.bonomo said:

I've noticed a strange behaviour. I disabled self-defence, added avp.exe into appverifier and then re-enabled self-defence.

Now I'm getting an error that you can see in the attached image about "component interaction error" but appverifier doesn't seem to generate any log at all. If I try without put avp.exe into appverifier the task runs without any error. 

I'm gonna leave kaspersky in appverifier for a couple of days and see what happen.

Capture.JPG

This problem is due to some of the appverifier test. If I select only the basics one kaspersky works well. I'm gonna collect only the log of the basics test for now

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.