I tried to install KIS 18 and after installing noticed there is no NDIS filter in connections.I tried to install it manually according this page: https://support.kaspersky.com/8596

It installs the NDIS filter but after installing not appears.

Running windows 10 Pro x64.

How to resolve?

Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the third (3rd) pinned topic. 

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message. 

Hello,

How do you know "there is no NDIS filter in connections"? Could you provide a screenshot about the error message from windows 10.

NDIS filter layer is not display in windows 10 network properties, only could be found in kernel driver layer.

Regards.

10 hours ago, Wesly.Zhang said:

Hello,

How do you know "there is no NDIS filter in connections"? Could you provide a screenshot about the error message from windows 10.

NDIS filter layer is not display in windows 10 network properties, only could be found in kernel driver layer.

Regards.

14 hours ago, Swamp Yankee said:

Ok . So it's not visible in Windows 10.I just checked the connection properties and saw nothing in that section.There is no error regarding NDIS filter.

Zhang Can you show me how to check it exists in Kernel Driver Layerr? (However it's not necessary.)

Dear all, could you please provide exact informations what you mean here and in the knowledge-articles with as example "Driver is hidden at Win10" and what you mean with the information at
https://support.kaspersky.com/de/general/products/3474#block6 and at https://support.kaspersky.com/de/general/products/3474#block8 ? :huh:

I am confused/insecure now. I am not sure, wich information exactly is the right one?

I have a windows 10 machine. In program folder i found an directory called "klim6_x64_nt602"

In this folder i get klim6.cat, klim6.info and klim6.sys If i try to add a service, i drectly get die Kaspersky Anti-Virus NDIS, but if i chose this, nothing happens. Is this normal?

If i try to add the klim6.inf, same results. Please see attachments.

When in Windows10 klim6.sys is not checkable or reinstallable, for wich component please is klim6.sys in windows driver store responsible for?

Could you please provide cleary information here. Thanks! :)

klim6 at win10.png

Why are you trying to reinstall it? Is something not working on your system? Also you are bumping an ancient thread.

One of our Partner got prolems with this i couldnt connect by remote today, to have a view on it.

I just need to be well prepared in this case and therefore i used the search option and found this open thread. Now i try to clear the open questions.

Can you help here? Maybe its better when closing this thread and i create a ticket to the helpdesk? :-) 

I am not following what exactly you are asking. You can of course follow up with HelpDesk if you feel the issue is warranted for.

Am 22.8.2017 um 08:53 schrieb Wesly.Zhang:

Good Morning! All is clear now, but one last question comes up to this: Could you or anybody tell/show how to find NDIS filter layer in kernel driver layer like Wesley.Zhank told about

Edited by networkcard

Open a command prompt and type either:

sc query klim5 OR

sc query klim6

If the status is RUNNING you are good to go.

Am 18.1.2018 um 15:29 schrieb Whizard:

Open a command prompt and type either:

sc query klim5 OR

sc query klim6

If the status is RUNNING you are good to go.

Oh so easy, thats all? Thank you and have a nice weekend.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.