• Announcements

• Rodion Nagornov

Долгое сохранение сообщений || Delays while posting   09/20/2017

По техническим причинам возможно визуально долгое отправление сообщений на форуме. Фактически ваше сообщение публикуется мгновенно - долго отрабатывает графика. В случае подобной ситуации, пожалуйста, сначала обновите страницу (F5) и проверьте, появилось ли ваше сообщение. Не пытайтесь сразу отправить его заново.  || Due to some technical reasons visual delays are possible while message sending. Actually your message is published immediately - just interface works long. In such case, please, do not re-send your message immediately! Press F5 to reload the page and check if your message/topic is published.
dh27564

How to Register Activation Code in My Kaspersky

dh27564   

Just purchased the premium version of Password Manager and received an activation code.  I downloaded what appears to be the "Free" version and it looks like to activate the premium features I need to register the code in My Kaspersky.. Opening the My Kaspersky portal, I see Password Manager listed but darn if I can figure where to enter the activation code.  The only option I see is "Buy Premium", which I have already done.  Thought I'd check here before contacting Support.

Berny   

Hello,

Please go to  MyKaspersky > Licenses > Add an activation code > Enter your  KPM activation code 

From KPM : Version information > Go to MyKaspersky

dh27564   

Thank you Berny!  Simple issue of scrolling down a bit farther to see where the code is entered.  Embarrassed?  YES!  Successful?  Yes.

Berny   

You are welcome dh27564 ..

Also when you  enter an additonal KPM License  (discount when you buy a license for e.a. KIS) or reinstall the product , please go to "Premium version" >  REFRESH INFORMATION