danbar_ny

keep getting pop ups invalid name of certificate

hello, i have a 5 computer license. but on my surface book i keep getting pop ups. every day...   i attached a snapshot.  This is the main one...  Google Chrome invalid name of certificate.  url : admin.brightcove.com

i always hit disconnect, but is this an ok thing to hit "continue"? it comes up every day.

kaspersky.PNG

Maybe a little more information would help us help you.

Please go to this post and run the scans in steps 1 & 2.  You can attach the logs in a reply post here.  Thank you.

I'm getting the same, so far mostly on Netflix (a lot), but just got it on Weebly.com

can't be more precise - sorry don't want to be rude but  don't want to be messing with logs as I am real short on time - just wanted to confirm that danbar_ny is not the only one getting this - getting it on Opera and Chrome

These pop ups are getting VERY annoying! Trying to get work done and they continuously, I MEAN CONTINUOUSLY, interrupt my work flow! When one has to stop in the middle of working to "disconnect" literally 10-15 times every minute I am SO TEMPTED to just turn off Kaspersky and delete the program. Further, it has slowed my computer down significantly. 

Any way to make something go to a default choice o this does not happen?

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.