supergian

KES 10 SP2 - System Watcher closes a program

Hello, I've created a new KES 10 SP2 criterion and now System Watcher does not allow a program to work, at some point System Watcher ends it.

I have created a new KES 10 SP2 criterion from scratch because the previous one was created including all the recommended exceptions for the servers.

I understand that the fault is from the System Watcher because i have turned off all the modules until i identified it

1. the System Watcher settings is the default setting for both the criteria
  2. The executable file is into a shared directory that is excluded from all KES modules
  3. i cannot find any entry in the System Watcher client report about the closed program
  4. if i put the client under the previous criterion the program works
  5. The only differences in the criteria are in the number of exclusion paths but they have no apparent relevance to the program
  6. Practically I can not understand the reason. Also because from Kes's interface on the client I find no significant logs that can help me

Ciao supergian,

relativamente al problema che segnali dovresti aprire cortesemente una richiesta di assistenza tramite il portale Company Account perchè sarà necessario creare alcuni file di log non gestibili tramite forum

Grazie

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.