Adrian Jones

Kaspersky Secure Connection Stop Working

1 hour ago, Adrian Jones said:

Hello. Got a problem with secure connection it stop Working since today in my laptop. Any reasons? thanks

B) Let me tell you that all Klab users are learning - How to operate this new app

so let's use the basic troubleshoots with a program: Close your Laptop

windows and Restart the KSC it may return to normal status..?

Edited by Indio
To make text changes

No this is very rare, I restart my pc multiples times. and try KSC in differents wi-fi and in 2 pcs with KSC it failed. :mellow:

1 minute ago, Adrian Jones said:

No this is very rare, I restart my pc multiples times. and try KSC in differents wi-fi and in 2 pcs with KSC it failed. :mellow:

Whichever is your Kaspersky - Antivirus product I'd suggest to restore your Antivirus program

to its default settings: Is quite simple just Goto your KL-MainPage >>Settings >>General-Tab

and >>Scroll down to "Mange Settings" >>From options displayed-Select "Restore settings"

click on [Next] The settings will be restored to default status >>click [Finish] Turn On

your KSC = Kaspersky Secure Connection : Any better after that..?

I try that. and still failed

I'm honestly going to break my computers I can not surf the internet without that. I am surrounding by hackers

1 hour ago, Adrian Jones said:

I try that. and still failed

I'm honestly going to break my computers I can not surf the internet without that. I am surrounding by hackers

If you don't receive another answer - Report the case to Tech Support using

this link: https://my.kaspersky.com/support/requests/create : Follow steps

to send your Help request and post results for the x-Files..?

Edited by Indio
Typed errors

Secure Connection did not work.  Unable to connect to any vpn server from Singapore.  This happened from two different pcs.

there is something wrong.

please recommend solution.

Secure Connection did not connect to any vpn server from Singapore.  This happened from two pcs.

please recommend solutions.

You mention that it is not connecting? did you any error messages on the screen? can you please provide us some screenshots?

Please refer to this link it might help? https://support.kaspersky.com/13101#block2

Kaspersky Secure Connection may not work because of the following:

• The computer is not connected to the Internet.
  • Firewall is turned on.
  • A third-party application has already established a VPN connection.
  • Proxy server settings do not allow to establish a secure connection.
  • Secure connection is blocked by the Internet service provider.
  • The application failed to receive infrastructure information.

Kind regards smile4.gif

Same with me - I had secure connection on Monday evening, closed down laptop as per usual, no issues, no updates, just normal. 

Went to use secure connection Tuesday evening, would not connect, had same message as above users.

Opened a ticket Tuesday evening and chased via Live Chat on Weds afternoon (apparently an email reply was sent which I didn't receive)

Live Chat suggested options. I have un-installed and re-installed the program, still the same, and now have been asked to send files of traces.

Probably the cause is an update of the program or associated file or Kaspersky Internet Security...........?

Edited by MattyB

1 hour ago, eurgbp2011 said:

Hi eurgbph

I tried to follow your suggestion on the link for Support. However, the tick-boxes for the first box is the only one that is an option for me as the other two below are greyed-out. It means I cannot access advanced options, and the top of the Settings page says some of the settings are unavailable to me if the internet connection is missing. Obviously I have a connection........... 

Hi all.

Has anyone been having problems again with the Secure Connection not working? I have recently subscribed, and found that the connection is not available, and have now been reading through older posts. I have tried various options as per Tech Support but without success. 

My next option is to ask if an older version of it works, perhaps a recent update has caused a problem. You may not have updated yours yet as it seems it doesn't do it automatically (or am I wrong)?

UPDATE

Having contacted Support advisors in 2 differing countries, a solution was found - by myself.

I was asked to un-install and re-install the 2018 version, which had no effect whatsoever. I was also asked to send Traces. I was then told that "the system is down" (lol) and any tickets raised were not able to be actioned until the system was restored. That might result in a delay whilst they looked at the problem, as it was an isolated one.......

I was also told that there was no official report to acknowledge the problem existed. Not exactly a bundle of confidence.

I wasn't encouraged to try the folllowing option but advised to wait until the fault was found and patched. I haven't any painting to do and watch it dry, so.......so on my own initiative I removed the 2018 version and re-installed the 2017 version. Hey presto!! It's working (for now)........

Perhaps the 2018 version will work later?

I can confirm that here in India, Kaspersky Secure Connection has stopped working as of today, and was still not working as of 5 minutes ago. Tried this on two different computers, connected to two different ISPs, with 2017 version on one and 2018 version on the other, and failed to connect on both. I found this forum post while searching whether others are also experiencing this issue. Doesn't give much confidence to see Kaspersky's response to this...

8 minutes ago, rishabhsingla said:

I can confirm that here in India, Kaspersky Secure Connection has stopped working as of today, and was still not working as of 5 minutes ago. Tried this on two different computers, connected to two different ISPs, with 2017 version on one and 2018 version on the other, and failed to connect on both. I found this forum post while searching whether others are also experiencing this issue. Doesn't give much confidence to see Kaspersky's response to this...

same here....but it may be a teething glitch. Try the 2017 version, its working for me now I've removed the 2018 version............

Edited by MattyB

Same here in Brazil. KSC not working and it keeps in "connecting" screen forever and ever...

cats.jpg

B) Well the Malfunction is Not taking place in everywhere 'cause here in Canada 

my KSC = Kaspersky Secure Connection - Free version is working perfect by

the way I don't used all the time only, when I visit bad reputation websites 

and No doubt the Kaspersky Tech Dpt. Must be working hard to Fix it

Hi All!

Yes. It is known issue. We are working on a fix.

Is it already fixed? It is still not working here... 

Hi D. 

I removed and reinstalled it. That's working fine now. Thanks 

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.