I am running KAV 18.0.0.405(b) and I constantly get these warnings that KAV "Cannot guarantee authenticity of the domain to which encrypted connection is established" for all my work-related internal sites. Since I go to everything from my own links, I just don't care. This is so bad & so common now that I'm ready to uninstall Kaspersky since I cannot make them stop. I have disabled "Web Anti-Virus" entirely (Settings|Protection), but it's still happening. Even if I disable KAV entirely, it still happens! How do I stop this?

Edited by trippd

Version 18.0.0.405 is not yet commercially released. Where did you download it from? 

I downloaded it from kaspersky.com, a link someone posted on this forum.

Please hover your mouse over my user name, located at the upper left of this post in bold, click Message, and please give me more details about the link that you downloaded from. What link, and where the link is posted. 

I,m running 17.0.0.611(e) and have the same issue.  Real pain.

Also, causes that usually lead to get certificates warnings:

1.- Web page certificate is missing, invalid or expired date.

2.- Lack of "Kaspersky Root Certificate" installed in Windows and/or in FireFox/ThunderBird.

3.- To have installed in Windows/FireFox/ThunderBird "Kaspersky Root Certificates" duplicated from previous Kaspersky installations, in this case, delete all and re-install the current one from Your Kaspersky active product.

4.- To have a corrupted "Kaspersky Root Certificate", in this case delete it from Windows and FireFox/ThunderBird, and install it again.

5.- To have PUP/PUA/Adware or other malware installed in system -> make a deep disinfection with: AdwCleaner, MalwareBytes Free, etc...

6.- Incorrect date/time in Windows and/or BIOS.

Note: to install KL Root Certificate in Mozilla products, You should do it manually, as explained  in link: http://support.kaspersky.com/us/13585

previously posted by @eurgbp2011

I'm running KTS2018 for several months since TR build came out and not getting any issue with certificates in any of my systems...

Thanks, Harlan4096. I had the certificate problem on Thunderbird (on 18.0.0.405b). Installed it manually and that fixed it.

And to Richbuff, someone posted an outside link earlier (link deleted already). I downloaded the 405b-version straight from Kaspersky's FTP.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.