Best regards

1 час назад, avperso сказал:

Hello

Sorry for my english

Same problem, i do not have [Drag files here to attach] and my quota

18586513072017mespiecesjointes.png

And of course if i delete an attached file, the original subject is impacted

Best regards

Sadly the limit will not be changed at the nearest time, so I can suggest you just remove several the biggest (and the oldest) files to have some volume free. Actually why do you need to keep a huge volume of files which will be never used again?

Yes, if you remove a file, it will be also removed from an original topic. But why do you need the files from topics closed 2-3 years ago? There were other products, other versions, other issues and solutions.

Cause  https://my.kaspersky.com/support
Please try finding an answer on your own in the Knowledge Base, My Kaspersky Help, or on the forum.

An old subject ? can still help
If, attached file deleted, then, less detail

Remove Ko by Ko, it's very long

Best regards

Forum attachment storage is not Dropbox or Google Disk. We are not provide forum members with unlimited file storage. You can keep old files in your personal cloud storage and post them on Forum using direct links, if it is really necessary. But I'm still not sure that you used all of your 167 MB at least once since the first posting.

Old subjects related to 200x-2016 versions are not totally useful already. The only solution for old products - upgrade to the latest version. 2018 version will be released soon. 2013 version is not supported already. 2014&2015 will be in a year or a bit later. Old topics are not useful and this is the fact.

Allow me a question

In this case, why keep old topics that are not useful ?

Actually this version of forum allows to archivate old topics, so we are thinking about the oldest topics archivation. But it is not the highest priority of course.

I'm on the same issue, and I understand the size limit, the problem is that forum is remembering my uploaded files since 2008 => 85 pages of files/pics uploaded, and I have to delete 1 by 1 and with confirmation, which is really a pain :(

What about a setting to select multiple attachments in every page (similar to deleting private messages in old forum)?

Sadly there is not such option at all (as the manufacturer said). They are just discussing such option in terms of a further versions of board.

1 час назад, Rodion Nagornov сказал:

They are just discussing such option in terms of a further versions of board.

Было бы очень хорошо, надеюсь если такая функция появится, то и сюда данное обновление будет своевременно установлено. А не отложено до следующего глобального обновления форума еще через несколько лет. :rolleyes:

It would be very good, I hope if such a function appears, and here the update will be installed. And not delayed until the next global update forum in a few years. :rolleyes:

Edited by new kis user 2012

Hum ok, I'll be patient, meanwhile I'll use an external free image service to upload pics...

В 25.07.2017 в 14:15, new kis user 2012 сказал:

Было бы очень хорошо, надеюсь если такая функция появится, то и сюда данное обновление будет своевременно установлено. А не отложено до следующего глобального обновления форума еще через несколько лет. :rolleyes:

It would be very good, I hope if such a function appears, and here the update will be installed. And not delayed until the next global update forum in a few years. :rolleyes:

Будем обновляться по мере выхода апдейтов теперь. но масштабных перемен быть не должно

В 25.07.2017 в 16:23, harlan4096 сказал:

Hum ok, I'll be patient, meanwhile I'll use an external free image service to upload pics...

Probably removing 50-100 attaches per day could help to decrease total size. I'm hiding 100 unapproved topics per day (of 57000), so it is also a step to get 0 at last :)

Только что, Rodion Nagornov сказал:

Будем обновляться по мере выхода апдейтов теперь

Хорошо, только предупреждайте, пожалуйста, заранее по возможности хотя бы объявлением в данном разделе форума если для очередного обновления будет требоватся длительное отключение форума. :rolleyes:

3 минуты назад, Rodion Nagornov сказал:

но масштабных перемен быть не должно

Это хорошо. :rolleyes:

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.