DDDFFF

Rescue Disk doesn´t find Harddrives

Hello,

I wanted to check my newly installed system because of some software issues like always 99% drive use, but the recue disk failed to mount the drives. What could be the problem?

Thanks in advance

Thanks,

KVRT didn´t find anything.

To the KRD Problem: When I start it in grafic mode a window appears stating the following:

"Warning!

There ist not enough disk space to copy requiered files - 355 Mb (sic) of free space are needed. The files will be stored in the memory

OK"

Closing it clicking OK, a window with a progress bar pops up saying "mounting drives" that lasts few minutes and afterwards KRD is loaded. But showing no drives.

Though when I connect external drives, it finds them.

By the way, the conqueror can´t open webpages. On search engines only the search fields appear and some of the words and descriptions in wild order without grafics, but after typing and pressing enter nothing happens. Kaspersky.com for example only loads the "K" icon marking the tab.

Regards

DF

Edited by DDDFFF

Thanks for the link.

Unfortunatly space issues, as stated in the link can´t be the case as I just reinstalled Win 10 and only have updates, browsers and KIS installed.

Could the Rescue Disk be unable to access the internal harddrives at all? I can access external USB-drives and cds, by the way.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.