Anguel

Windows Defender Security Center - Windows 10 Creator's Update

Hi!

I see Windows Defender Security Center after the Windows 10 Creator's Update running besides KES and reporting AV/FW problems from time to time.

Should we use this workaround as described here?

https://partnersupport.microsoft.com/en-us/...a0efc66d?auth=1

I need an official statement, could not find any information. Kaspersky team should be aware of this problem.

EDIT: KES is 10.3.0.6294

Thanks in advance,

Anguel

Edited by Anguel

Hi!

I see Windows Defender Security Center after the Windows 10 Creator's Update running besides KES and reporting AV/FW problems from time to time.

Should we use this workaround as described here?

https://partnersupport.microsoft.com/en-us/...a0efc66d?auth=1

I need an official statement, could not find any information. Kaspersky team should be aware of this problem.

EDIT: KES is 10.3.0.6294

Thanks in advance,

Anguel

I wonder, have you seen this:Kaspersky files antitrust complaint against Microsoft.

I am aware of this, however I am not sure how this is directly related to my problem. If Kaspersky is aware of this exact problem that appeared just after Creator's Update installation then they should have a known issue documented on this - I could not find any. If there is a workaround like setting a registry value in order to prevent the problem from happening then they should do it or at least clearly state how to do it - they say KES 10 SP2 is compatible with creator's update. Anything else is just negligent and it is not enough just top say that Microsoft is the root of all evil. This is what I expect from a so called business product (besides other things like thorough testing that I also miss in KES)! I don't pay the extra money for a business product to do my own experiments.

Still waiting for an official response from Kaspersky!

Anguel

Edited by Anguel