puthearith070

Almost PCs cannot find vulnerabilities on Microsoft Security Monthly Rollup [In progress]

Hi,

As I know the SELECT license also supports to find the vulnerable on each NetAgents by Find vulnerabilities and required updates Task, but I don't know why almost PCs cannot determine or retrieve information on security monthly rollup that was installed by local WSUS.

And some PCs shows the security monthly rollup was installed, but no installed on Security only update.

Is there option to setup or change the default setting on NetAgent or Find Vulnerabilities task to show correctly?

Thanks,

Thearith

Hi,

Do you have network agent policy?

Please provide us with it`s export or screenshot that shows settings.

Thank you!

Hi,

Do you have network agent policy?

Please provide us with it`s export or screenshot that shows settings.

Thank you!

Hi,

Please check in attachment that renamed as txt file.

Thanks,

Thearith

Exp_NetAgent.klp.txt

Thank you for that info!

Could you please provide us with windows update log from one of affected hosts?

Thank you!

Hi,

As I know the SELECT license also supports to find the vulnerable on each NetAgents by Find vulnerabilities and required updates Task, but I don't know why almost PCs cannot determine or retrieve information on security monthly rollup that was installed by local WSUS.

And some PCs shows the security monthly rollup was installed, but no installed on Security only update.

Is there option to setup or change the default setting on NetAgent or Find Vulnerabilities task to show correctly?

Thanks,

Thearith

Hello.

What is the KSC version you are using?

What is the Network Agent version on the affected hosts, and what OS is installed on them? Is he issue specific to certain Network Agent or OS versions?

Thank you.

Hello.

What is the KSC version you are using?

What is the Network Agent version on the affected hosts, and what OS is installed on them? Is he issue specific to certain Network Agent or OS versions?

Thank you.

The KSC version is 10.3.407, and most of netagent version is 10.3.407 too, but has only 1 PC that is using newer version 10.4.343 because I used to test with new KSC version that just integrated with patch B.

For the OS is Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 32bit and 64bit.

The KSC version is 10.3.407, and most of netagent version is 10.3.407 too, but has only 1 PC that is using newer version 10.4.343 because I used to test with new KSC version that just integrated with patch B.

For the OS is Windows 7 Enterprise SP1 32bit and 64bit.

Hello!

Could you please show us the settings of your Network Agent policy?

Thanks!

Hello!

Could you please show us the settings of your Network Agent policy?

Thanks!

Hi,

Sorry for late reply.

Please kindly check attachment files.

Thanks,

post-483926-1496817880.jpg

post-483926-1496817886.jpg

post-483926-1496817892.jpg

Hi,

Sorry for late reply.

Please kindly check attachment files.

Thanks,

Please clarify what you mean by the following:

some PCs shows the security monthly rollup was installed, but no installed on Security only update

To analyze the issue, please specify which update exactly should be displayed in KSC (KB number), then collect KSC + Console traces on the server, and Network Agent traces + WUA log (%windir%\Windowsupdate.log) from the target host while running "Find updates and vulnerabilities" task for that host.

Thank you.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.