oddman

Data encryption has switched to the status specified in the device status detection criteria.[In progress]

I have this status error in Security Center: Data encryption has switched to the status specified in the device status detection criteria.

How can I fix this? I do not want to use encryption and decryption.

I use the latest Endpoint Security 10 Service Pack 2 (10.3.0.6294).

The Kaspersky Security Center Version is 10.4.343.

Edited by oddman

I do not use encryption, so I do not understand why I get this error message.

I attached my encryption policy setting below.

post-595697-1494357425.jpg

post-595697-1494357430.jpg

Edited by oddman

I do not use encryption, so I do not understand why I get this error message.

I attached my encryption policy setting below.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Hello,

please attach export of KES policy.

Thank you.

Hi,

Could you please provide screenshot of the Properties window (Section "Protection") from one of this computers.

Thank you!

post-595697-1494405629.jpg

How you created this policy, it was created or converted from policy for the old version?

Thank you!

I created the new policy with "Use settings from policy for previous application version" option.

I used this version of old policy: "Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 Service Pack 1 Maintenance Release 2 for Windows".

I created the new policy with "Use settings from policy for previous application version" option.

I used this version of old policy: "Kaspersky Endpoint Security 10 Service Pack 1 Maintenance Release 2 for Windows".

Create new, clean policy for SP2 and reproduce the issue.

Thank you!

Create new, clean policy for SP2 and reproduce the issue.

Thank you!

I have created a new policy but unfortunately nothing changed.

I have created a new policy but unfortunately nothing changed.

Please collect KSC console and server traces, also we need KES traces from host which sent this status.

Thank you!

Please collect KSC console and server traces, also we need KES traces from host which sent this status.

Thank you!

We have EXACTLY the same issue in exactly the same scenario. Upgraded to the new release and started getting the warning. We have never used encryption and are not licensed to use it. Can you please advise us also what the solution to this issue is. It only occurs for us on the file server version of the package, the workstation version of the program does NOT display the same issue.

We have EXACTLY the same issue in exactly the same scenario. Upgraded to the new release and started getting the warning. We have never used encryption and are not licensed to use it. Can you please advise us also what the solution to this issue is. It only occurs for us on the file server version of the package, the workstation version of the program does NOT display the same issue.

Hi,

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.