8 minutes ago, Anam Zahra said:

Hi Team , 

I am facing similar issue at our end - can anyone share the script with me ??

Hello.

The script can be obtained via the incident in CompanyAccount, as mentioned in the topic.

Thank you!

Hi,

seeing this error in system logs after KSC10 upgrade from version 10.4

Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.TransEventsQueue'.'PK__TransEve__DF98CDDD0E6E26BF' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.

Running SQL express KAV DB 10.5.1781

KSC10 database maintenance task gives erros:

Generic db error: "1105 '{42000} Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.wus_upd_file'.'IX_wus_upd_file__dwnld_complex' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.; Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.wus_upd_file'.'IX_wus_upd_file__dwnld_complex' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.' LastStatement='wus_remove_batch_obsolete_files'"

We have reached the 10Gb limit of SQL Express. Can you help shrink this DB ?

Kaspersky DB database does work but give a 10Gb backup file.
Management studio does not shrink the db.

Le 28/09/2018 à 04:25, Konstantin Antonov a dit :

Hi,

Could you please provide latest ksc backup and export of the Kaspersky event log.

Thank you!

Can you open an FTP folder so I can upload backup and logs ?

I am having the same database error issue. Can  you please send me the fixes?

Running KSC v: 10.4.343 

Screenshots attached below.

image.png.b4229eb770cd19ad5341cc052cd6e071.png

image.thumb.png.1891454ad8cf59caae24d77678a56d9b.png

Thanks,

Riyaz

Le 03/05/2017 à 13:40, Ivan.Ponomarev a dit :

I sent you via PM the script to shrink the database size. Please run it as administrator and tell us the results and uotput.

Thanks!

Dear IVAN

Could you please share the script to shrink the database size, I have the same problem

kindly

27 минут назад, Didier Sindayihebura сказал:

upgrading on new version of KSC doesn't help to fix the problem

the only way is to upgrade your database on sql server 2008 R2 from express edition to licenced edition

Hello!

thank you for this information. Please send this information to the incident and wait for the solution. Thank you!

Hi

I have error: "Generic db error: "1105 '{42000} Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.SORT temporary run storage: 422222495416320' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.; Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.SORT temporary run storage: 422222495416320' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup.' LastStatement='aksrv_mtc_process_item"

Does this qualify for a shrinking script? Can You send it to me? I created request in companyaccount.

On 1/7/2019 at 3:13 PM, ArtWojtej said:

Hi

I send GSI log in company account.

Hi

I got an error:

start.cmd

klsql2.exe -i src.sql
Checking arguments...OK
Initializing DCOM...OK
Initializing basic libraries...OK
Connecting database server...OK
Executing batches...
Executing command...OK
Executing command... - 1950 ('Generic db error: "3621 'Could not allocate a new
page for database 'KAV' because of insufficient disk space in filegroup 'PRIMARY
'. Create the necessary space by dropping objects in the filegroup, adding addit
ional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the
 filegroup.;The statement has been terminated.' LastStatement='CREATE TABLE #aks
rv_tables2fix(
        [Name] nvarchar(128)
    );

INSERT INTO #aksrv_tables2fix
    SELECT [name] FROM dbo.sysobjects WHERE xtype')
Deinitializing basic libraries...OK
Deinitializing DCOM...OK

pause

В 07.01.2019 в 17:13, ArtWojtej сказал:

Hi

I send GSI log in company account.

Hello!

Please await for the answer in your company account.

Thank you!

Hi There,  

I'm having the same problem. 

Currently we are on 10.5.1781. Would you be be able to provide script to shirk the  database? 

Getting the following error "Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.TransEventsQueue'.'PK__TransEve__DF98CDDD1332DBDC' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup." 
Looking forward to your response.  

Hi There,  

I'm having the same problem. 

Currently we are on 10.5.1781. Would you be be able to provide script to shirk the  database? 

Getting the following error "Could not allocate space for object 'dbo.TransEventsQueue'.'PK__TransEve__DF98CDDD1332DBDC' in database 'KAV' because the 'PRIMARY' filegroup is full. Create disk space by deleting unneeded files, dropping objects in the filegroup, adding additional files to the filegroup, or setting autogrowth on for existing files in the filegroup." 
Looking forward to your response.  

Welcome. This forum has been superseded by the New Forum, so you will probably not receive a qualified reply here. Please see the New Forum or Tech Support.