Hi,

Please restore DB with the nearest backup without that problem. After that use event selection to delete events which are not critical for you.

Thank you!

As I run in the same problem, could someone send me the SQL script to shrink the database, or tell me how to delete events in the db?

Regards,

Elek

Hi,

In that case please back up from the most recent backup file, which was made before the problem occur.

After that please delete all unnecessary events.

Thank you!

Can you send me the script too, please?

Got the same problem, MSQL Express at 10GB, Kaspersky Services up and running, no connection to Administrationcenter possible and lots of this messages in event log.

Running KSC 10.4.343

Best Regards,

Thomas

Edited by SirStone

On 8/22/2017 at 10:46 PM, Rui Pereira said:

this is the version  10.4.343

hi,

I assume you have installed SQLExpress 2014 within KSC 10.4.343 installation file. The SQLExpress has Limitation of 10GB . you need to migrate to another SQL DB or just find a way to shrink it.

this link may help you for moving DB : https://support.kaspersky.com/12484

Note that, if migrated, you need to wait 15-20 min then opening KSC.

Best

thank you, that right 

I need to shrink the database , is there a script for this

Hello,

I've got the same error like the others.

I'm working on Kaspersky Security Center 10.4.343. My Database KAV.mdf is 10G, The ERRORLOG became big (one of them is 169GB). The log say :

2018-04-10 08:58:50.86 spid52      Error: 1827, Severity: 16, State: 1.
2018-04-10 08:58:50.86 spid52      CREATE DATABASE or ALTER DATABASE failed because the resulting cumulative database size would exceed your licensed limit of 10240 MB per database.
2018-04-10 08:58:50.86 spid52      Error: 1827, Severity: 16, State: 1.
2018-04-10 08:58:50.86 spid52      CREATE DATABASE or ALTER DATABASE failed because the resulting cumulative database size would exceed your licensed limit of 10240 MB per database.

Do you know how we can trunk the database to reduce the size ?

Have a good day

Hi,

In that case please back up from the most recent backup file, which was made before the problem occur.

After that please delete all unnecessary events.

Thank you!

Hi,

In that case please create a request to companyaccount.kaspersky.com.

Please tell us the number of that request.

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.