Henry2017

Remote Desktop Logoff takes minutes

Hy, i experienced that a RDP logoff from Windows 7 Machines with Kaspersky Anti-Ransom takes over one Minute ! - if i uninstall that software the logoff is usually only 2 seconds.

Hy, i experienced that a RDP logoff from Windows 7 Machines with Kaspersky Anti-Ransom takes over one Minute ! - if i uninstall that software the logoff is usually only 2 seconds.

Hello!

Please collect the traces while reproducing the problem.

Thanks!

Hello!

Please collect the traces while reproducing the problem.

Thanks!

i created the trace file, but where i can upload the tracefile?

I don't want to post the tracefiles to the public.

Version 1.1.31.0 is also affected - you can easily recreate the behavior - just install Kasperksy Anti Ransom 1.1.31.0 - and then make a remote desktop connection to this pc - try to logoff and wait ........and wait ...

Kind regards

Starrider

Hi,

Please use any file sharing resource to upload the data and provide us with a link.

Thank you!

sorry for my late comment, but i think i figured out what is causing the remote desktop logout problem. It was the self defense option!!

If this option is enabled the logoff process can't close the anti_ransom_gui.exe. If i use multiple user accounts to logon and logoff - all the processes from these users are remaining forverver in task manager and consume memory and cpu.

If i disable the self-defense option i can logoff without problems.

how to provide a link to you without knowing a private contact ? i haven't found a mail address from you ?

regards

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.