mary7

KIS2017 patch D, E and Windows Creator Update

Installing Patch E and rebooting doesn't appear to fix the problem for me.

In the Windows Defender Security Center it states:

Firewall and Network Protection:

Windows Firewall Service has stopped. Please restart it now.

Installing Patch E and rebooting doesn't appear to fix the problem for me.

In the Windows Defender Security Center it states:

Firewall and Network Protection:

Windows Firewall Service has stopped. Please restart it now.

Hi, Here also installed new E patch 17.0.0.611(e) , now with nordvpn no problems :pray:

With the new windows 10 creator update the Kaspersky can't star anymore... Even with patch E.... Any way to get my purchased version of KIS 17 working again?

With the new windows 10 creator update the Kaspersky can't star anymore... Even with patch E.... Any way to get my purchased version of KIS 17 working again?

I would be tempted to restart the computer, and if still no go, un and re install Kaspersky.

Question: Windows 10 Creative Update and KIS 2017 Patch E and Windows Defender

Windows Defender has a new item: App and browser control. Should this be turned on with KIS? Also if I remember correctly from the past it is ok to leave Windows Defender on with KIS?

Thank you.

Question: Windows 10 Creative Update and KIS 2017 Patch E and Windows Defender

Windows Defender has a new item: App and browser control. Should this be turned on with KIS? Also if I remember correctly from the past it is ok to leave Windows Defender on with KIS?

Thank you.

Hi. Windows Defender has adopted the Smart Screen filter in IE, and I have set my options to Warn. So far, no issues with patch e. :ay:

I'm a bit surprised to hear this, because as far as I'm aware the Creators Update *is* Redstone 2 and it *is* released now, albeit via the Media Creation Tool ahead of the official rollout. The official rollout will be the same version as is available via the Media Creation Tool now. Build 15063 is the final build.

Hello, Steve H,

Probably I was a bit hasty with my last reply in this thread, sorry for that.

The main point stays the same though - patch E for 2017 line of products should be fully compatible with Windows 10 RS2 update.

@L.Sousa

Looks like we'll need to perform a comprehensive analysis of your problem.

Please contact our technical support via my.kaspersky.com and we'll try our best to help you out.

Hello, Steve H,

Probably I was a bit hasty with my last reply in this thread, sorry for that.

The main point stays the same though - patch E for 2017 line of products should be fully compatible with Windows 10 RS2 update.

@L.Sousa

Looks like we'll need to perform a comprehensive analysis of your problem.

Please contact our technical support via my.kaspersky.com and we'll try our best to help you out.

I'm doing that. I have already unistalled and installed the KIS but no working at all. On Security Modo the KIS works!!!! Strange that.

I'm doing that. I have already unistalled and installed the KIS but no working at all. On Security Modo the KIS works!!!! Strange that.

Hello!

Please clarify, have you create a request to Tech support via https://my.kaspersky.com/support/requests/create ? Could you please tell me the request number (INC number)?

Thank you!

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.