alphaomega420

unable to do a full scan *previous scan failed*

Hello I have Kaspersky Total Security, and I've noticed recently that I cannot complete a full scan. It just stops at like 1%, says its canceled, and previous scan failed.

How do I fix this?

Thank you

Welcome. Please post your GetSystemInfo report link, instructions are located in the third (3rd) Important topic.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.

Please see the first and second Important topics for instructions to download and install Kaspersky version 2017.

Uninstall Kaspersky version 2016 > reboot, then install Kaspersky version 2017.

After you install Kaspersky version 2017, activate with your current activation code > do a databases update > reboot.

Any better with the current version?

Please see the first and second Important topics for instructions to download and install Kaspersky version 2017.

Uninstall Kaspersky version 2016 > reboot, then install Kaspersky version 2017.

After you install Kaspersky version 2017, activate with your current activation code > do a databases update > reboot.

Any better with the current version?

Hi Rich. If you have a corrupted file on your hard drive, the scan will fail. Until the corrupted file is removed or repaired, the full scan will continue to fail.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.