Sign in to follow this  
shankha2009jico@gmail.com

unable to resolve "UDS:DangerousObject.Multy.Generic Detected"

I have recently installed kaspersky internet security. I have completed full scan. But every time after the scan "UDS:DangerousObject.Multy.Generic Detected" occurs in the notification center. It advises to Disinfect and restart the computer. So I then went for the option. Though after restarting the computer this "UDS:DangerousObject.Multy.Generic Detected" occurs again in the notification center and system scan also starts again. This thing goes again and again an I have no clue what to do with it. Please help me. I am attaching the screen shot of the problem.

I also has TROTUX problem in my computer. In control panel programs list, I cannot able to uninstall "trotux - Uninstall".

Thank You.

post-619907-1486907217_thumb.png

Welcome. Please clear the contents of your Temp folder, instructions: http://support.kaspersky.com/1161 and then restart the computer.

Please clear content of the Temp folder located at: C:\Windows\Temp\ and then restart the computer.

Please see: Kaspersky Lab Forum > English User Forum > Virus-related issues > the fifth (5th) Important topic.

There, you will find instructions for GSI and AVZ logs.

Please see the small print that is located at the bottom of this message.