dkistner1111

Adding Mac to different 5-device Total Security

Okay, I'm two hours into trying to get Kaspersky Total Security installed on my MacBook Pro (El Capitan 10.11.6). I have used the uninstall tool to completely remove the older version and been careful to download the new version (with a Windows device already in use but supposedly compatible with Mac and Android), but each time I install it, it reverts to the older Mac-only license that has just expired. This is the third time I have done this, and each time it gives a window saying it has expired (the older version I don't want to use anymore). I tried to download the system tool to be able to provide information, but it's only for Windows. This is infuriating. See screenshot, and please help me. I don't have time to dick around with this all day!

post-618405-1485436495_thumb.jpg

Edited by dkistner1111

Welcome. Any better if you click on Verify subscription status?

If this issue is not readily resolvable, please send a request to Technical Support via My Kaspersky Account

Just did. No love. Sending a request to Technical Support. Thanks for providing the link. Kaspersky needs to make it easier to find the information we need to troubleshoot problems like this.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.