I have already purchased a license of MalwareBytes Antimalware Pro and I was wandering if it is compatible with my Kaspersky Antivirus, wich I run anyway years ago. Even it is compatible, is it actually useful? In your opinion Kaspersky needs the help of MBAM or I did a useless purchase (not for first time!). Thank you.

Hi,

Welcome.

MBAM you can use but disable real time protection.

For example i use this only for scan.

Hi,

Welcome.

MBAM you can use but disable real time protection.

For example i use this only for scan.

What about the scan performing Kaspersky? Is it not enough to ensure complete security..? Thanks again.

I have been running Kaspersky Internet Security and MBAM both in real-time protection for a couple years now. I have had no issues with the two of them working together. Occasionally, one will find something the other doesn't.

I use KIS 17 and MBAM, both have realtime protection enabled and haven't had any problems :)

I seem to have problems with the two especially the latest release of MBAM 3.5 Premium.

Kaspersky really doesnt play nice when it comes to this.

It seems to block it a lot.

I have added exceptions to exclude it but it every now and then decides to block MBAM components.

Shouldnt MBAM already be noted to Kaspersky that MBAM is a trusted application as well as its modules ?

Do you guys have any tips on how well you have them both running at the same time ?

anything you did ? any help would be nice and appreciated. Thanks!

I have been running Kaspersky Internet Security and MBAM both in real-time protection for a couple years now. I have had no issues with the two of them working together. Occasionally, one will find something the other doesn't.

I have MBAM in Kaspersky's exclusion list and Kaspersky in MBAM's exclusion list. No issues have been noted on my part.

the latest release of MBAM 3.5 Premium

MalwareBytes "3" is an Antivirus suite that can create conflicts ...

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.