Hi,

I installed the last version total internet security 2017 in windows 10 and after some time, my connection of internet stay unstable and some page of site globo.com ocurr error to open in chrome. My internet connection just stay normal if i uninstall the kapersky. If i just desactivated the program i also have problems. This starting to happen after i changed my notebook and i am using windows 10. With windows 7 never have problems

Hello, @samferoli

According to what @xzz123 told me in PM, KL has update its product network driver "klneps.sys" in newest 2017 beta patch and 2018 beta, Now, It seems this issue will be solved.

As we all do is that Waiting for the patch released.

Regards.

Edited by Wesly.Zhang

Hello, @samferoli

According to what @xzz123 told me in PM, KL has update its product network driver "klneps.sys" in newest 2017 beta patch and 2018 beta, Now, It seems this issue will be solved.

As we all do is that Waiting for the patch released.

Regards.

very good news

Thanks

you mean we should wait for patch D.Yes?

very good news

Thanks

you mean we should wait for patch D.Yes?

Hello,

I say YES! Now, patch D is not release for public test. But it already uploaded to test server.

post-57831-1483329995_thumb.png

Please waiting for patch D public release.

Regards.

Hello,

I say YES! Now, patch D is not release for public test. But it already uploaded to test server.

post-57831-1483329995_thumb.png

Please waiting for patch D public release.

Regards.

In addition to what Wesly has said an alternative is to revert to 2016 temporarily, which is fully patched and at MR1 status and does not suffer with this issue, in case Patch D takes a while to be released.

In addition to what Wesly has said an alternative is to revert to 2016 temporarily, which is fully patched and at MR1 status and does not suffer with this issue, in case Patch D takes a while to be released.

Hi, Fenderman1

Thank you for your supplement.

And, Happy New Year!

Regards.

Hi, Fenderman1

Thank you for your supplement.

And, Happy New Year!

Regards.

Hi, Wesly. You're welcome. Reverting to 2016 temporarily worked for me, and Happy New Year to you ! :beer:

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.