denis1501

'Missing redirect_uri parameter' using Facebook log-in

Hi all,

Using latest version of KTS, on some websites I log in with Facebook instead of username/password combo. I now have to pause protection for this to work otherwise I get this message :

{

"error": {

"message": "Missing redirect_uri parameter.",

"type": "OAuthException",

"code": 191,

"fbtrace_id": "FDsoOqAwnsk"

}

}

As I say, pause protection and click the 'log in with facebook' link and it works just fine.

Anyone any ideas?

thanks!

Also, in addition to what nexon indicates in the post located above this post,

Four things to try, one at a time:

Kaspersky Settings > Protection > disable Private Browsing > clear browser cache > reboot. Any better after that?

Kaspersky > Settings > Additional > Network > Do not scan encrypted connections. Any better after that?

Kaspersky Settings > Additional > Network > Traffic Processing > uncheck Inject Script > reboot. Any better after that?

Disable Anti Phishing. Kaspersky Settings > Protection > Web AV > bottom of Web AV settings. Any better after that?

Richbuff's first suggestion has solved the issue. Thanks Richbuff. But what do I now lose by having this protection switched off?

You're welcome. That has to do with websites tracking cookies, web beacons, that sort of thing. Not a big deal, security-wise.

Kaspersky Settings > Protection > Private Browsing > see if there is a way to add that website as an exception. I am beta testing right now, so I can't check that right now.

Hi Richbuff, I added that site to exclusions within Private Browsing and it worked. Fantastic, thanks again.

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.