p.chi

Application Privilege Control [Solved]

How can I use the policy to select the option of "allow interactions with application interface"?

In my KES Policy / Endpoint Control / Application Privilege Control / Application Settings / Applications control rules / then right clicking a trusted object and selecting application rules: the History Tab and Exclusions Tab are not there.

KSC 10.3.407

KES 10.2.5.3201

Network Agent 10.3.407 Patch A

How can I use the policy to select the option of "allow interactions with application interface"?

In my KES Policy / Endpoint Control / Application Privilege Control / Application Settings / Applications control rules / then right clicking a trusted object and selecting application rules: the History Tab and Exclusions Tab are not there.

KSC 10.3.407

KES 10.2.5.3201

Hello,

please open "advanced settings", "disable external management of the system service".

Do you look for this option ?

Thank you.

Hello,

please open "advanced settings", "disable external management of the system service".

Do you look for this option ?

Thank you.

Yes, it is currently unchecked.

KSC 10.3.407

KES 10.2.5.3201

Hello.

"Allow interaction with application interface" is an option of a Trusted application. You can manage trusted applications in the policy, from the "General Protection Settings" tab, picking "Settings" from "Exclusions and trusted zone", then switching to Trusted applications.

Thank you.

Hello.

"Allow interaction with application interface" is an option of a Trusted application. You can manage trusted applications in the policy, from the "General Protection Settings" tab, picking "Settings" from "Exclusions and trusted zone", then switching to Trusted applications.

Thank you.

Thank you Kirill, that's it !

A bit confusing since I thought the option would've resided as tabs in the Endpoint Control section like it does for the client.

Hi,

Can we consider this topic as solved?

If yes, please evaluate support help by using "Rating" option!

BR

Hi,

Can we consider this topic as solved?

If yes, please evaluate support help by using "Rating" option!

BR

Yes, I rated this topic the moment it was resolved for me.

Thanks again

Important Information

We use cookies to make your experience of our websites better. By using and further navigating this website you accept this. Detailed information about the use of cookies on this website is available by clicking on more information.